Join other Wake Forest women March 26 – 28, 2021 and return home to Mother, So Dear to connect with conversation and discussion, through leisure and learning, over food and drink.
Share your journey with old friends and form new relationships. Come as you are and depart renewed. Linger with fond memories and take away new inspirations.
Come to Reconnect, Reflect, and Recharge. Depart Renewed.
(Check back for program updates!)
All Wake Forest Women are welcome to attend Wake Women’s Weekend, March 26-28, 2021, on the campus of Wake Forest University. This biennial event is hosted by the Office of Alumni Engagement.
- Register by January 15, 2021 for the Early Bird Rate of $179 per person. Beginning January 15, the rate is $199 per person.
- Registration includes conference materials, Friday dinner, breaks, lunch, and closing Saturday evening reception.
- Special Young Alumnae Rate (Class of 2016 and younger): $99 per person.
- Pre-conference Professional Development Track: Fees TBD (includes lunch on Friday).
- Saturday Afternoon Adventures: Additional fees may apply.
- Registration will open in late 2020.